2.10.2006

A Friday Referral

My husband, using Blogger's "Next Blog" function as he is wont to do, actually came across something good. It's a weblog called The Phone Rang that found its way into my heart and my Favorites and hasn't budged since. It is, like, really good. If Dooce is modern motherhood and Anonymous Lawyer is the fucked up culture of workplaces and Overheard in New York is urban voyeurism, then this site is good, old fashioned, there-but-for-the-grace-of-God, marital DRAMA. Time Magazine, take note. If you're going through the archives, I suggest warm jammies, popcorn and a couple (two, tree) bottles of wine. Needless to say, you should put the kids to bed before embarking on this adventure. Then go up and kiss them on the unwrinkled innocence of their foreheads when you're done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous melissaL said...

Thanks for the link but, very depressing. I'm glad I'm not the children of those parents. They both seem very selfish and childish themselves- only my opinion btw. Melissa

7:20 PM  
Blogger Jene said...

i think this is your best post yet. (not necessarily the referral, but the actual writing.)

7:33 PM  
Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

that was great. good rec.

1:36 PM  
Blogger One of the Girls said...

I totally agree! Totally. It's an addictive read when you first find it! I'm totally hooked on it!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home